Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Works with materials from 1⁄2" to 1 1⁄2" thick
- Simple to set up and easy to use with material-thickness stops for common DIY materials: 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/2"
- Durable construction to last for years, with lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile design for building indoor and outdoor projects, and for making household repairs
- Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
- Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops, and easy-set drill bit and stop collar
The complete pocket-hole kit for building DIY wood projects
The Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build wood projects — whether you’re building your first DIY project, or you’ve been working with wood for years. The Pocket-Hole Jig 320 works with materials of any thickness between 1/2" and 1 1/2". It features two drill guides, a removable spacer, and stops for 1/2"- , 3/4"-, and 1 1/2"-thick material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood.
The included material thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly positioned pocket holes every time. The jig and its included components store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws — with 40 sample screws included. Durable construction and hardened-steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver the years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1 pocket-hole brand — Kreg.
To find the best screw for your project, visit our Screw Selector to select the right type of screw for your application.
- Twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
- Variable pocket-hole spacing
- Expandable with optional Expansion Pack
- Removeable thickness stops for increased versatility
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Plugs
- Easy-Set Drill Bit, Stop Collar, Wrench
- Pocket-Hole Jig Universal Clamp Adapter
- Pocket-Hole Jig Spacers
- Pocket-Hole Jig Expansion Pack
- Easy-Set Material-Thickness Gauge/Wrench
- (2) Drill Guides with Material Thickness Stops
- (1) Drill Guide Spacer
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- (1) 6" Square-Drive Bit
- (1) Carrying Case
- (40) Sample Screws
- Owner's Manual
Drill. Drive. Done!
The complete pocket-hole kit for building DIY wood projects.
Trusted #1 Pocket-Hole Jig Brand
Brought to you by the people who pioneered pocket-hole joinery.
Eliminate mistakes for precise, repeatable results every time.
Create perfect, rock-solid joints that don't require glue for a lasting hold.
Quick and simple
Pocket-hole joinery is the fastest, easiest way to join wood.
Modular, twist-apart design lets you set pocket-hole spacing as needed and helps you work in a variety of ways, from building with boards and plywood to making repairs in tight spaces.
Easy-to-understand design and preset material thickness settings make getting started a breeze.
Impact-resistant polymer construction and hardened steel drill guides for years of dependable use.
Material Thickness Gauge, Easy-Set Drill Bit, and Stop Collar for no-hassle setup.
GripMaxx™ anti-slip material and included clamp pad adapter ensures a no-slip grip on workpieces and benches.
Carrying case keeps the jig and its accessories all in one place.