- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 50" long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the Guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a Starting Block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation
- Mount almost any circular saw — left- or right-blade — to the Universal Sled
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance, track-guided cutting tool
Start projects right by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with your circular saw and the Accu-Cut™ Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts and makes angled cuts up to 50" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with super-simple setup, precise accuracy, and amazing control.
The Accu-Cut™ guides your circular saw along an aluminum track that keeps the saw moving in a straight line easily. The Accu-Cut™ design makes it simple to set up by just aligning the track with your cut line. No clamps are required to hold the track in place thanks to dual guide strips. They feature an anti-slip coating to prevent slipping, and an anti-chip feature to prevent splintered cuts. Plus, the track makes it easy to make straight cuts on sheets that don't have a straight, flat edge.
Circular saws don’t have effective guides that keep them moving straight along a cut line. Plus, it can be difficult to see the blade’s cutting path. Together, these things make it challenging to keep a saw on your desired cut. Circular saws also often cause splintering of face veneers. The Accu-Cut™ solves these problems. The Accu-Cut™ is portable, too, so you can take your saw to the workpiece and cut with precision, rather than having to handle heavy sheets on a table saw.
The Accu-Cut™ is easy and intuitive for a novice to use, but robust enough for professionals. Because it eliminates the need to keep the saw straight and manually guide the saw along a cut line, the Accu-Cut™ is ideal for less-experienced users. Accu-Cut™ also makes professionals faster and more productive because it makes a variety of cuts quickly and easily in the shop and on the job site.
Clamps are not required to use the Accu-Cut™ line of products, but if you prefer the additional support, our Track Clamps are available to purchase separately.
The Accu-Cut is not compatible with the Kreg Plunge Saw.
Not intended for use with worm drive saws.
Not recommended for saws with a plastic upper blade guard, as it can affect accuracy.
- Dual anti-chip, anti-slip strips
- Stays in place without clamps (optional clamps available for specific purposes)
- Starting block simplifies starting cuts
- Accu-Cut™ XL
- Accu-Cut™ Expansion Pack
- Accu-Cut™ Replacement Guide Strips
- Track Clamps
- Accepts left- or right-blade saws
- (1) Universal Saw Sled
- (2) 26.5" Aluminum Guide Tracks
- (2) Track Connectors
- (1) Starting Block
- (1) Track Indicator Clip
- Owner's Manual
Guiding you to Great Cuts
Get more precision from your circular saw than you ever thought possible.
Consistently straight cuts
Guided cutting gives you precise, repeatable cuts.
Remove the guesswork and get clean, splinter-free cuts.
Bring your saw to the workpiece instead of moving heavy sheets to your saw.
Simple setup and effortless operation are perfect for everyone from beginners to pros.
Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts in a variety of materials.
Align the Guide Track with your cut line and go.
Guide Strips show you exactly where your saw will cut, inspiring confidence in your work.
Anti-chip strips support workpiece and prevent splintering.
Eliminates the need to manually guide the saw and make a variety of cuts without changing your setup.
Track stays in place without clamps.