Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig® 720PRO
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig® 720PRO
- Premium, advanced jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints more efficiently in materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- One-motion clamping with Automaxx™ automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds material in place for worry-free clamping
- On-board storage keeps Kreg® accessories close at hand
- Includes Kreg® Docking Station with material support wings for more storage and enhanced support for large pieces
- Includes Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure jig to work station
- Chip ejection port helps eliminate wood dust mess and connects to a shop vacuum
- Durable, impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine and lifetime drill guide warranty
- Includes free project plan and 160 screws
Build pocket-hole projects faster than ever with the ultimate jig The Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is the ultimate joining set up from Kreg® with features that make project building incredibly efficient. It’s the premium choice for project builders who want a full suite of 700-Series tools and accessories that make the 720PRO a fast, easy-to-use jig with enhanced material support, storage, and stability.
This jig makes quick work of creating pocket-hole joints. Features like Automaxx™ one-motion clamping help you save time and effort – by simultaneously clamping your workpiece and automatically adjusting to the exact thickness of your material (from 1/2" to 1 1/2"). GripMaxx™ anti-slip holds the project piece secure so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
Included with the 720PRO are the Kreg® Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, as well as a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp. Use the Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workstation, while material support wings add support when drilling into large pieces. Best of all, the wings fold up and stow away easily when you’re done. These premium additions transform your jig into the ultimate pocket-hole workstation when you need more storage, more material support, and more stability.
A dust collection attachment connects to your shop vacuum to keep your workspace dust-free. The jig has a sturdy, steel reinforced spine, plus hardened steel drill guides with a lifetime warranty, to ensure years of high-quality performance. The on-board tool storage keeps accessories like the material thickness gauge and drill bits close at hand.
With the Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO, you get the Kreg Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp, 160 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.
For product FAQs, click here.
We take customer
If you have any questions, or issues for any reason, visit our Support Page for answers to common questions, and ways to contact us directly.
|construction||Durable, impact resistant construction with steel reinforced spine|
|capacity||Materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick (13-38mm)|
|warranty||Lifetime drill-guide warranty|