Out Of Stock
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance, track-guided cutting tool for breaking down full sheets of plywood with cuts up to 100"
Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut™ XL Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control.
The Accu-Cut™ XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminum track that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The track guide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the Universal Sled, align the Accu-Cut™ XL track to the cut line, and make the high-quality cuts you need. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
We take customer
If you have any questions, or issues for any reason, visit our Support Page for answers to common questions, and ways to contact us directly.
|construction||Impact-resistant polymer, aluminum, rigid and flexible PVC|
|capacity||Cuts up to 100" long|