Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit
Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit
- Make a wide range of cuts safely and easily without a table saw or miter saw on a mobile and foldable work table
- Plunge-Cut Track Saw with powerful 12-amp, 120 volt motor, fully shrouded retracting blade, riving knife, electronic blade brake, and anti-kickback control and 62" Guide Track
- Space-saving Project Table that expands cutting capabilities by supporting and positioning materials with integrated guides, stops, and measuring systems
- Plunge saw and 62" Guide Track provide straight, smooth, splinter-free cuts anywhere
- Project Table expands cutting capability by supporting and positioning materials with integrated guides, stops, and measuring systems
- Versatile: Cut plywood and boards—rip, crosscut, mitered cuts—with one system
- Precise: Make accurate, high-quality cuts with ease and repeatability
- Safe: Work confidently with integrated safety features and anti-kickback protection
- Portable: Set up and stow your system quickly for simple transport and storage
Precision cutting system for solid-wood, plywood, and panels
Take your project-building skills to the next level with the Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit. It offers all the advantages of guided cutting using a track saw with its high-performance Plunge-Cut Track Saw and Guide Track. But the Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit takes it to a higher level by adding the Project Table.
The Project Table offers unparalleled levels of versatility, precision, safety, and portability by creating a multiuse cutting center that can adapt to your needs. When you’re working with solid wood, the Adaptive Cutting System makes it easy to precisely and safely crosscut, rip, cut miters, and more. It makes cutting plywood sheets and large panels down to size easier and more accurate than ever. The Adaptive Cutting System makes this all possible by combining the advantages of a track saw with the unparalleled versatility of a Project Table that supports and positions materials precisely.
At the heart of the Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit is the Plunge-Cut Track Saw and 62" Guide Track, the longest standard track in the industry. The track guides the saw precisely on your cutline and protects against splintering to ensure that you get straight, smooth cuts. The Plunge-Cut Track Saw features a fully-shrouded blade, plus safety features like a retractable riving knife and anti-kickback protection that allow the powerful motor to cut safely while your hands stay well away from the blade.
Mounting the Guide Track to the Project Table takes track-saw cutting to a higher level by creating a portable cutting system that adapts to your needs. The Project Table includes multiple guides, stops, and integrated measuring systems that position your materials securely and precisely, so you get accurate, smooth, and repeatable straight cuts every time. The Project Table's compact and mobile design allows for quick set up and use, and easily stows and rolls out of the way for storage. You can also enhance your system with available accessories, such as another Guide Track and Track Connectors to double your cutting capacity.
Whether you’re cutting solid wood or plywood, wherever you’re working–from the garage to the driveway to the workshop—and whatever you’re creating, you can take your project-building skills to the next level with the versatile, precise, safe, and portable system that adapts to your needs—the Adaptive Cutting System.
The Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit includes the Plunge-Cut Track Saw, 62" Guide Track, Project Table Top, and Project Table Base.
- 55" x 29 3/4" table with 3/4" holes for Versa-Stops
- Precision measuring scales, guides, and stops
- Height adjustable legs
- Folding handles and large wheels for easy mobility
- Fully-shrouded blade
- Retractable riving knife
- Integrated dust collection
- Track can be removed for independent track-saw cutting
- Anti-chip strips for clean and finished cuts
- Anti-slip strips on track for no clamping needed
- Saw: aluminum, steel, polymer
- Track: anodized aluminum
- Table: MDF, anodized aluminum, steel, polymer
- Height adjustable legs with range of 33.52" - 36.18"
- -1° to 47° bevel cutting
- 0" to 2 1/8" cutting depth
- 0° to 60° miter cutting
- 48" maximum cut length with track on table
- 48" maximum measured cut width with track on table
- 2 1/8" maximum cut depth at 90°, 1 1/2" at 45°
- 50" maximum cut length using the track off the Project Table
- Project Table Extension Brackets
- 62" Guide Track
- Track Connectors
- Rip Guides
- Parallel Guides
- 48-Tooth Saw Blade
- Splinter Guards
- Anti-Chip Strip + Foam Strips
- Glide Strips
- Versa Stops
- Replacement Top
- (1) Plunge-Cut Track Saw + Guide Track Kit (ACS2100)
- (1) Project Table Kit (ACS1000)
Keeping your cuts on track
Expand your cutting capability with our Adaptive Cutting System.
Crosscut, rip, miter, and make perfect angles in plywood, hardwood, and dimensional boards.
Designed for consistently straight, accurate cuts and unmatched quality.
Work confidently with anti-kickback features and an enclosed blade that help protect you from close calls.
Set up and stow your system quickly for simple storage and transport.
Simple setup and comfortable ergonomics make precision cutting easy.
A supremely capable and complete system that gives great cutting results without the need for multiple saws.
Maximum control and accuracy with the precision Guide Track.
Guide Track can be placed on other worksurfaces for off-table cutting.
Combine two Guide Tracks for perfectly straight cuts across longer materials.
Set the blade angle to make bevel cuts from -1° to 47°.