Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig K4
Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig K4
- Help Me Choose
- Precision and adjustability of a proven, time-tested pocket-hole jig trusted by DIYers and pros
- Customizable setup for use with materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick
- Industrial-grade toggle clamp
- Built-in guide for quick pocket-hole drill bit setup
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- Lifetime drill guide warranty
- Onboard storage keeps drill and driver bits close at hand
- Included dust collection adapter easily connects to 11/4” vacuum hoses
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess debris
The Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig K4 combines precision and adjustability of a proven, time-tested pocket-hole jig trusted by DIYers and pros.
The three-hole drill guide lets you make perfectly placed pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses — from 1/2" to 1 1/2" in 1/8" increments. Plus, the hardened-steel drill guides come with a lifetime warranty. An included dust collection adapter connects to your shop vac to keep your workspace dust-free.
The K4’s rear-mounted clamp was introduced with the first Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig, and the design offers incredible rigidity and uncompromising workpiece holding strength. Adjustments are as easy as releasing the locknut and rotating the clamp pad to the correct setting.
The K4 is made from impact-resistant polymer for strength and durability that Kreg customers expect.
A wood-chip relief hole for each drill guide keeps the drill bit clear of excess debris, minimizing drill-torque, increasing the longevity of drill bits, and allowing you to complete a perfect pocket hole in just one plunge.
A large clamping recess makes securing your jig to your workbench easy using Kreg multipurpose face clamps or any common bar clamp or C-clamp. Alternatively, the K4 can be screwed into a workbench or other surface.
- Adjustable, removable drill guide
- Hardened-steel drill guides
- 9/16", 7/8", 1 7/16" hole spacing
- Adjustable clamp pad
- Adjustable drill-bit stop collar
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Screws
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Plugs
- Easy-Set Drill Bit
- (1) Pocket-Hole Jig K4
- (1) stepped drill bit
- (1) 6" square-drive bit
- (1) screw and plug sample pack
- Owner's Manual
The Original — Pocket-Hole Jig K4
Precision and adjustability of a proven, time-tested pocket-hole jig trusted by DIYers and pros.
Trusted #1 Pocket-Hole Jig Brand
Brought to you by the people who pioneered pocket-hole joinery.
Eliminate mistakes for precise, repeatable results every time.
Create perfect, rock-solid joints that don't require glue for a lasting hold.
Quick and simple
Pocket-hole joinery is the fastest, strongest, easiest way to join wood.
Make perfectly placed pocket holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses — from 1/2" to 1 1/2" in 1/8" increments.
Proven design that’s been around since 1989.
Simply release the locknut and rotate the clamp pad to the correct setting based on the material thickness.
Steel clamp and impact-resistant polymer base for years of reliable operation.
Dust collection adapter keeps the drill bit clear of excess debris for increased drilling effectiveness, drill bit longevity, and a dust-free workspace.
Integrated onboard storage ensures your driver and drill bits, stop collar, and hex wrench are always nearby when needed.