Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- Powerful 110-volt motor
- Comes with 3/8" hex-shank drill bit
- Works with materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Heavy-Duty Bit (HD and Micro Drill Guide Bushings)
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
Professional-grade pocket-hole machine
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
Extremely easy to set up and use
Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" (12-38mm) thick.
Precise pocket depth and repeatable accuracy
To ensure perfect pocket hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
Creates all three types of Kreg Joints
The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8" Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started — for materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" (12-38mm) thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit for creating strong joints in 1 1/2" (38mm) stock.
Portable and durable
The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable construction allows for hassle-free transportation — perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on the go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
Built-in storage and dust collection
You’ll love the built-in storage tray — the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close at hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean.
For more screw sizes and types, visit our Screw Selector to select the right type of screw for your application.
- Built to withstand production work
- Portable design with 20-lb. weight
- Foreman HD Drill Bit and Guide
- Foreman Micro Drill Bit and Guide
- Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit
- Entire Unit: 15"H x 19"L x 29.5"D (380mm x 482mm x 750mm)
- Tabletop: 14" x 23 1/2" (355mm x 597mm)
- (1) Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- (1) Dust-collection attachment
- (1) Standard Quick-Change Drill Bit and Drill Guide
- (1) Drill Bit Setting Block
- (1) Hex wrench
- Owner's Manual