- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize circular saw guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal Sled accepts most circular saws — left or right blade
- Reversible edge guide for left- or right-handed use
Turn an ordinary circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts — more easily than you ever imagined — using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut™ Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg® Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut circular saw guide, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. All you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want — up to 24" — using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut circular saw guide is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the Universal Sled — it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws — and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
Not intended for use with worm drive saws.
Not recommended for saws with a plastic upper blade guard, as it can affect accuracy.
- Rips and crosscuts plywood and sheet goods
- Accepts most circular saws—left or right blade
- Dual-position edge guide for left- or right-handed use
- Adjustable lens cursor for calibration
- Sled position adjusts for 1-24" cuts
- Accpets most circular saws
- Accepts left- or right-blade saws
- (1) Universal Saw Sled
- (1) Aluminum Guide Rail
- (1) Precision Edge Guide
- Owner's Manual
Guiding you to great cuts
For precision edge-guided cutting without measuring or marking.
Consistently straight cuts
Guided cutting gives you precise, repeatable cuts.
Bring your saw to the workpiece instead of moving heavy sheets to your saw.
Remove the guesswork and get straight, accurate cuts.
Simple setup and effortless operation are perfect for everyone from beginners to pros.
Lock in your cut size and get to work. No need to measure or mark.
Use the large edge guide for straight, accurate cuts.
Make multiple cuts of the same size and eliminate errors that come with inconsistent pieces.
Universal saw sled accepts left- and right-blade saws, and works great with Accu-Cut™. Edge guide is reversible for left- or right-handed use.
No tools required to adjust the sled along the rail and dial in the exact cut you want, from 1” to 24”.
Aluminum and impact-resistant polymer construction for years of use.