Precision Band Saw Fence
Precision Band Saw Fence
- Adjusts to blade drift angle
- Fits most 14" (356mm) band saws
- Can be modified to fit most any band saw
- Allows for blade drift and perpendicularity
- Can be changed to low-profile position
- Fence accepts re-saw guides or Kreg® Stops
- Precision Lens Cursor for exact measurements
A new level of band saw accuracy
Most band saw blades don’t run perfectly perpendicular to the front of your table. There’s always just a little bit of "drift" that prevents you from getting precise cuts even when you are using a fence. The Kreg® Precision Band Saw Fence easily adjusts to your blade’s drift angle to provide you with a new level of band saw accuracy. This fence mounts to most 14" (356mm) band saws right out of the box and can be modified to fit many others by drilling a single hole in the aluminum mounting rail.
Never before has a band saw fence allowed you to accomplish such a wide variety of cuts. This fence adjusts both for blade drift and perpendicularity to the blade (essential when cutting thin veneers). In addition, the fence can be quickly changed to a low-profile position to allow the blade guides to be moved closer to the workpiece. Plus, the fence can accept re-saw guides or Kreg® Stops for use in additional applications.
The aluminum fence is incredibly strong, straight, and built to last for years to come. The face and top of the fence contain T-slots for adding stops, re-saw guides, and more.
Easy to Remove
When you don’t need the fence, remove it in seconds—no tools required! Just loosen the locking knob and lift the fence from the mounting rail, which is located below your table’s surface so it won’t get in the way.
Precision Lens Cursor
Magnified and easy-to-read for even the smallest adjustments, the thin red line on the Precision Lens Cursor lets you accurately set up the fence for cutting veneer, tenons, and more.
Adjustable in Two Dimensions
This fence is unique in that it adjusts to set up perfectly square to your table and blade. Two simple adjustments allow you to set the fence to match blade drift, greatly enhancing cutting accuracy.
- Two-position fence
- Precision measuring
- Direct fit to most 14" band saws
- Micro Adjuster
- 4 1/2" and 7" Resaw Guides
- Swing Stop
- Production Stop
- Pre-drilled holes fit most 14" band saws
- Can be modified to fit most any band saw - see list
- (1) Mounting rail and hardware
- (1) Clamp block with precision lens cursor
- (1) (1) Kreg® Heavy-Duty Trak
- (1) adhesive-back measuring tape
- Owner's Manual