- Easy-to-use contoured dial adjusts easily
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Versatile clamp shoe holds multiple shapes
- Long pushrod provides 4 3/4 adjustment range
- Sturdy peg fits standard ¾" bench dog holes
Hold workpieces securely without the clamp getting in the way
By applying pressure from the side, rather than from overhead, the In-Line Clamp stays out of the way as you work. A peg that fits into any 3/4"-diameter hole holds the clamp in place, so the In-Line Clamp makes it possible to get more from any bench with dog holes — or any work surface where you can drill holes. The In-Line Clamp also makes a perfect companion to the Mobile Project Center.
The In-Line Clamp gives you the helping hand you need, when you need it, with the versatility and power you want for a wide variety of do-it-yourself and woodworking tasks. The clamp applies up to 250 lbs. of clamping force, and swivels to clamp from any angle on almost any shape workpiece or assembly.
- Peg fits standard 3/4" bench dog hole
- Swivels 360°