- For use with the Kreg Drill Guide Block
- Accepts Kreg Face Clamps to secure the block to your workpiece
- Perfect for drilling pocket holes in large panels
- Aluminum positioning pin included
This handy base accepts your Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig Drill Guide Block and connects to most Kreg Face Clamps for portable pocket holes. Allows your jig to be used as two tools in one: a sturdy benchtop jig utilizing the benchtop base for high-speed production pocket holes, and a contractor-grade jig for work on the road (with the Portable Base).
Simplifies using the Drill Guide Block as a portable jig
Durable plastic polymer
Allows adjustment of Drill Guide for 1/2"-1 1/2"
- Pocket Hole Jig K5, K4, K3
- Drill Guide Block
- (1) Portable Base
- (1) Positioning pin
- Owner's Manual