Precision Benchtop Router Table
Precision Benchtop Router Table
- Includes an anodized-aluminum fence with adjustable faces
- Strong yet light steel with vibration-dampening rubber feet
- Edge-banded, reinforced-MDF top (16" x 24")
- Tabletop height of 16"
- Impact-resistant, Easy-Slide Micro-Dot Skin
- Heavy-duty router insert plate (9 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 3/8") with 3 Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Unique bottom-up insert plate levelers for leveling accuracy
- Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace
The Portable Solution for Precision Routing
Kreg’s Precision Benchtop Router Table offers more features that give it the capability of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. Whether you want a router table to use on a job site or a compact router table to use in the shop, the Precision Benchtop Router Table is a perfect routing solution for you.
The tabletop is made from an edge-banded, vibration- and noise-resistant MDF, and features an Easy-Slide Micro-Dot skin. The skin is constructed from a high-pressure laminate, which allows you to easily slide workpieces across the surface.
Precise Insert Plate
The Precision Router Table Insert Plate measures 3/8" x 9 1/4" x 11 3/4" to support even the biggest routers, and it features Kreg’s new Level-Loc Reducing Rings. These rings twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface every time. Three Level-Loc rings are included: 1", 1 3/16" (for use with Porter-Cable style guide bushings), and 2 1/8". More Level-Loc ring sizes are available in a set of 5 (sold separately). The plate also has laser-engraved markings on the underside that make it easy to mount any router, and it comes with a set of Kreg’s Precision Insert Levelers.
Full-Featured Fence System
The heavy-duty aluminum fence has been redesigned, too, with new quarter-turn locking levers. They allow quick fence adjustment and confident locking, plus are sized so they're easy to use but stay out of the way behind the fence. The fence also has independent sliding faces that provide increased workpiece support around the bit, and, with the use of the included jointing rods, allow the table to be used as a vertical jointer. A bit guard and a dust-collection port are also included.
During development, we found the majority of noise produced by benchtop router tables was caused by vibrations traveling through the body of the table, and that much of this noise could be muted by using the proper design and materials. By combining a noise-absorbing MDF tabletop with a rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet, our Precision Benchtop Router Table is incredibly quiet and actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
Built for Industry Professionals On the Go
This table was built to withstand years of heavy use on the job site. It features a stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, an edge-banded table-top with impact-resistant Micro-Dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence.
- 16" x 24" table
- Easy-Slide™ low-friction surface
- Heavy-duty 3/8" x 9 1/4" x 11 3/4" insert plate
- Precision Insert Plate Levelers
- Aluminum miter slot
- Jointing capability
- Precision Router Lift
- True-FLEX™ Featherboard
- Precision Router Table Stop
- Multi-Purpose Router Table Switch
- Precision Router Table Setup Bars
- (1) Precision Benchtop Router Table
- (1) Insert plate with Level-Loc rings
- (4) Plate levelers
- (1) Aluminum fence with dust-collection port, bit guard, and jointing rods
- (1) Assembly hardware
- Owner's Manual