- Quickly and accurately crosscut up to 8" (203mm) wide
- Makes precise 90° and 45° cuts
- Retractable cutline indicators show exactly where your saw will cut
- GripMaxx™ eliminates slipping and holds the guide in place
- Take the guide anywhere your projects take you
- Works with left- or right-blade circular saws
- Saw support ledge aligns your saw perfectly straight for precise cuts
Add speed and accuracy to your circular saw with guided cutting
The Portable Crosscut allows you to quickly and precisely crosscut boards up to 8" wide and make accurate cuts at a 45° angle — using just a circular saw. You'll know exactly where your saw will cut every time thanks to the retractable cutline indicators. Simply align to your pencil mark and cut with confidence.
The saw support ledge starts off every cut with stability and precision, while GripMaxx™ holds the guide steady throughout the entire cut. It's all part of the guided cutting advantage that delivers high-quality cuts using only a guide and a circular saw. With the Portable Crosscut, you can set up cuts in no time and get to work quickly.
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip
- Retractable cutline indicators
- Saw support ledge
- Ergonomic grip
Guiding you to great cuts
Fast, accurate crosscutting with your circular saw.
Consistently straight cuts
Guided cutting gives you precise, repeatable cuts.
Bring your saw to the workpiece instead of moving heavy sheets to your saw.
Remove the guesswork and get clean, splinter-free cuts.
Simple setup and effortless operation are perfect for everyone from beginners to pros.
Quickly crosscut boards up to 8” wide.
Align your cuts, lay the guide on your piece, and make your cut.
Crosscut or make precise 45° and 90° cuts.
Works with left- and right-blade circular saws.
Cutline indicators show exactly where you’re cutting.
Constructed of impact-resistant polymer for years of use.