The jig suffers from distortion when pressure is place on one end or another to hold the stock in place. During installation of 1600 feet of molding we found first that the angle adjustment had slipped (perhaps not tightened enough), but then after marking the seating on each end to watch for slippage, we discovered that one end had twisted.
The lower lip was also flexible, and for our molding it would have been nice to be a bit deeper.
Finally, it would be nice to have cork or rubber on the face to help steady the stock.
We'll continue to use it with the above precautions, but a second, more robust version should be planned.
For a big job, we would use two jigs to avoid moving it back and forth from left to right side of the saw blade.