Shelf Pin Jig 5mm
Shelf Pin Jig 5mm
- Create perfectly spaced holes at 1-1/4" (32 mm) increments
- Drill clean, precise holes with hardened-steel drill guides
- 32 mm system compatible for locating hinges and drawer slides
- Work confidently with alignment windows for visibility
- Snap two jigs together to quickly drill more holes in one run
- Keep accessories close by with on-board storage
Add perfectly spaced shelf pin holes to your projects with the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig. Hardened-steel drill guides ensure precision for level, wobble-free shelves. It comes complete with a 5mm high-quality brad-point bit. Drill guides are centered on standard 1 1/4" (32mm) spacing and feature a lifetime warranty.
Whether you’re adding shelves to existing furniture, or building from scratch, creating the shelf pin holes is easy. Use the fence to align the jig with the edge of your workpiece for straight, accurate rows. Quickly drill six holes in one setup – or connect a second Shelf Pin Jig to drill longer rows of holes with the same consistent spacing.
The jig also has useful features for installing concealed cabinet hinges and drawer slides in frameless cabinets. Molded-in alignment marks and an indicator window help align mounting screws for hinge plates – set at standard backspacing for a 32mm cabinet system – which also helps with locating the front hole for drawer slide installation.
- Six hardened-steel drill guides
- Consistent 1 1/4" (32mm) spacing
- Compatible with 32mm cabinet system
- Removable dual-position fence
- Aids alignment of concealed hinges and drawer slides
- Connect two jigs without tools
- Onboard storage for bit, pin, wrench
- Kreg Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit (1/4")
- Kreg Shelf Pin Jig Drill Bit (5mm)
A tool for every task
The most efficient way to make shelf pin holes for adjustable shelves.
Unique solutions to common problems.
Precise, repeatable results every time.
Easy to use
Approachable, intuitive, easy-to-use tools to help eliminate mistakes.
Quick and simple
Simple design for quick setup.
Creates perfectly spaced holes for level, wobble-free shelves.
Cams and measuring scale make it easy to set the jig and position the hinge cup precisely.
Expandable design lets you snap two or more jigs together for fast drilling of multiple holes.
A locating pin lets you confidently move the jig and reference the last hole drilled.
Hardened steel drill guides for years of dependable, accurate drilling.
A built-in fence aligns with the edge of the workpiece to set the proper. The fence is removable for working inside a case.