Protec-Kote™ Deck Screws - 700ct.
- Protec-Kote™ three-layer coating for long-lasting performance outdoors
- Self-tapping tip for easy driving
- Smooth upper shank to draw deck board tightly against the joist
- Compact head with flat underside to prevent wood splitting
- Case-hardened steel for high strength without bending or snapping
- 2" length for use with 4/4 and 5/4 deck boards, also available in 2 5/8" length for 2-by decking
- Also available in stainless steel
Premium-Quality Screws designed for use with the Kreg® Deck Jig
Create a better, more beautiful deck with Kreg® Deck Screws and a Deck Jig™. Designed to work with the Kreg® Deck Jig, these superior-quality screws feature a self-tapping tip and aggressive threads for fast, easy driving, plus a smooth upper shank to help pull deck boards tightly against the joist. Case-hardened construction makes them super strong, and a three-layer Protec-Kote™ finish ensures they’ll last outdoors. The small trim-head size and neutral color also makes Kreg Deck Screws great for a variety of other outdoor projects. 2" length for 4/4 and 5/4 decking.
Use our Screw Selector to select the right screw type for your application.
We take customer
If you have any questions, or issues for any reason, visit our Support Page for answers to common questions, and ways to contact us directly.
|construction||Case-hardened steel with corrosion resistant coating|
|capacity||2" length for 4/4 and 5/4 decking.|
|includes||700 Deck Screws|
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- 5.0 star rating
- 4.0 star rating
- 3.0 star rating
- 2.0 star rating
- 1.0 star rating