Custom Router Table Insert Plate Drilling Program Overview
Kreg’s Precision Router Table System and Precision Benchtop Router Table come with a 3/8"-thick phenolic insert plate that is 91/4" x 113/4" in size. This insert plate has been designed to easily mount to any router, utilizing your router’s base plate and a simple (included) template for drilling your own holes. This design eliminates hang-ups on the plate surface and reduces the chances of routing inconsistencies. To help simplify the process of drilling holes into your insert plate, Kreg has prepared a demonstration video to help walk you through the steps of this process.
However, if you would like Kreg to custom drill the holes in your insert plate for you, simply follow the instructions below and we’ll gladly process your insert plate to fit your router for a small fee.
1) Completely fill out the Custom Insert Plate Drilling Form.
2) Send us the base plate and mounting hardware off of your router to ensure that we have the correct hole spacings that will be required. If there are multiple holes in your base plate, make sure you clearly mark the holes you would like us to drill for attachment to the insert plate.
3) Include payment, which must be made in the following forms:
- Do NOT send cash
- Check or money order made payable to Kreg Tool Company
- Credit Card – Please provide the following information:
- Card number
- Cardholder’s name as it appears on the card
- Complete billing address as it appears on your credit card statement
- Expiration date
- 3-digit security code from back of card
4) Send your completed form, payment information, your router’s base plate, mounting hardware, and the Kreg Router Table Insert Plate, packaged securely to the address below. We recommend wrapping your plate in foam or bubble wrap to avoid damage.
Kreg Tool Company
Attn: Insert Plate Custom Drilling Program
201 Campus Drive
Huxley, IA 50124
• The cost for custom-drilled holes is $30.00 U.S. funds (for continental U.S. customers).
• This cost includes Kreg’s shipping and handling charges back to you (within continental U.S. only).
• If you are located outside of the continental U.S., additional shipping and handling charges will apply.
Download the Custom Insert Plate Drilling Form