Straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts made easy
- Get perfectly straight, accurate cuts every time with track-guided cutting
- Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100"
- Splinter-free cuts with tearout protection from anti-chip guide strips
- Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location
- Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily
- No clamps needed thanks to anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut
Transform your circular saw into a high-performance track-guided cutting tool for breaking down full sheets of plywood
Set your projects up for success by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with the Accu-Cut™ XL Circular Saw Track Guide. It rips, crosscuts, and makes angled cuts up to 100" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels with accuracy and control.
The Accu-Cut XL guides your circular saw along an extended-length aluminum track that holds the saw steady and keeps your cuts straight. The track guide is designed for simplicity: just mount your saw to the Universal Sled, align the Accu-Cut XL track to the cut line, and make the high-quality cuts you need. The anti-chip guide strips prevent splintering and tearout through the entire length of your cut. The same strips also feature an anti-slip surface that holds the track in place without clamps.
Great Crosscuts, Every Time
- Quickly and accurately crosscut boards up to 12" (305mm) wide
- Adjustable guide arm requires no trimming
- Switch back and forth between almost any circular or jig saw
- Rubber feet hold the guide securely in place for precision and control
- Low-profile design won’t interfere with saw
- Built-in roof pitch scale for cutting siding
The Square-Cut™ allows you to quickly and accurately crosscut boards up to 12" (305mm) wide. Whether you’re using a circular saw or a jigsaw, the Square-Cut™ ensures great results. Just position the Square-Cut™ against the edge of your board and the built-in guide arm ensures that it sits perfectly square.
Plus, the guide arm is adjustable, so you can set it to match the offset between the edge of the saw base and blade. Simply position the end of the guide arm on your cut line, and the Square-Cut™ will be automatically aligned to guide your saw through the cut. That eliminates the guesswork of having to align your blade by eye, and then hold the keep it on the line as you cut. With the Square-Cut™, you’ll get great crosscuts every time.
Simplify Measuring and Lay Out Tasks
- Three (3) scale configurations
- Imperial and metric scale
- Built-in torpedo level
- 3/16" (5mm) reveal gauge
- Durable, compact design
The Multi-Mark™ is an incredibly handy multi-purpose marking and measuring tool, perfect for a wide variety of household and jobsite applications. The Multi-Mark™ features three different scale configurations, a built-in level, a 3/16" (5mm) reveal gauge, and much more. Whether you need to transfer a measurement, lay out mitered corners, or align and straighten project parts, the Multi-Mark™ is the only tool you’ll need to get the job done.
One tool does it all:
- Lay out mitered corners
- Set 3/16" (5mm) reveals for trim and casing
- Transfer measurements
- Align and square projects
- Set bit and blade heights
- Lay out wall studs
- Use as a basic rule
- Use as a story stick
- Create markings for layouts
- Serves as a simple level
California Residents: Prop 65 Information